24 July 2012

Tuesday 24th July 2012

Thoughts on the go

Ersilia's task made progress on my chaotic stuff for "Female Odyssea." (working title): a routine movement that appears on everyday life and how that changes by outside circumstances... like fighting the demons that have only one purpose: to distract and split in two or more in order to destroy your decision to make or do something that your heart desires.  Aggeliki's task made me realize how things related to our live and i cant move my big toe with out the other toes move as well as .(.i would pay to see the big toe move itself ) then I realized that this team can be very creative ..and maybe I had been dreaming it for a long time .So..I am looking forward for Mariely's task tommorrow and i am very concerned to see  if i can manage to bring to the surface movements from the other participants ...in a choreography (Leeda)