23 July 2012

Monday 23rd July 2012


Lab Time.

Can I let go if I am not holding anything at all? Are we ever in that stage of not holding anything? This questions are now running through my mind... I embody holding as a task. It comes from Angela's feedback: She could not think of letting go without thinking in holding first. This led me to tension -in specific body parts-, and tension led me to origins. Origins again. What is the origin of the tension that is held?? I am literally talking about body conditions. What part of the body are physically engaged when I move my arm? Paralysis!! I decided to change my task. Holding and Origins are still there: I am on the floor sliding my body backwards and all of the sudden I feel unnecessary tension, an stage or ALERT. I decide not to move until I feel my body free from that tension. ANXIETY is on my flesh for I think my habits are revealing. HABITS another big word. Paralysis in gone!!! Sliding took me some place else. Let go and collapse. Am I going back to the beginning? - Marielys

Holding. Letting go. 
Holding. Dropping.
Holding. Refusing to let go.  
Obsessing.
Rupture.
No Air. 

there are many things enforced by my brain-work ….the amount of the questions are capable of making me feel stupid but I guess I am in the true way of research ..thankfully there is always the statement ..This Is Me Now/Here that calms down and let things happen ..          Leeda





confused and restart from the shoulder in discussion with the ear...