20 July 2012

Friday 20th July 2012

Day 3. Thoughts on the go

Digging.Exhausting. Sharing.Holding. Sustaining not necessarily sustainability...Key words to today's process.  From the experience of moving to experiencing movement, precise, specifically, distinct.   There is much talk about yeterday's homework, questioning our motivations, fears, desires, commitment to being a creative artists in and through movement. We exchange tasks to see the effect of our thinking on another body, and then use that to 'dig' into a further layer of possibilities to develop a process. Language worlds, allowing individual knowledge from specific practices particular toeach participant to inform the evolution of today's work. The participants pages should be up and running in a few days...




I had made an image that I was a fish,with one right-hand. I made my water tank  to live in,  then I realized that my left hand trapped behind my back wasn't an enemy but needed my right hand's help to set me free..I think i did..and Although  i am a fish some times,.i have to leave my glass home, swim the wide sea..... Leeda (responding to Marielys Burgos' task)




My body hurts -I am dancing after a month without moving at all- This is day 3 of the lab, Ana is talking and uncertainty is on my flesh. I hear the word AUTONOMY. My writing is slower than my thoughts. I explored a task given by Leeda, an open task: Pelvis. I tried to exhaust the exploration. I watched Leeda embodying the task I gave her, I am hungry and I have questions... Marielys


Body. Space. Sound within. The sound makes the movement go free. It's liberating. It evolves. Angela


Aerial Balance. Sports follow instructions. Arts follow Tasks. Explore the journey. Tha bag which wanted to become paper. (Ersilia)